Sunday, April 18, 2021

That's it :)

 This has been a crazy journey since I got to face my fear and demonstrate that I actually can create a rock song. It will definitely be the most memorable thing about my last year of high school since honestly it was of what I learned the most throughout the whole school year, rock history. If that was an actual class I would ace it. Also, since we did only online classes, the time to socialize with my friends was given to band practice. So I appreciate every single aspect of it because it definitely was an experience.

Anyways, I am so happy with the result and I hope you enjoy it as well!

See you in the movies or Broadway :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

AICE MEDIA Portfolio by Andrea

That's it :)

 This has been a crazy journey since I got to face my fear and demonstrate that I actually can create a rock song. It will definitely be the...