Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Discussing with the band

 So today I met with Olga and Valentina in person, to mainly film an audition for us to play in Senior Palooza as Flapper. So just to let you know we recorded the song Breed from Nirvana and Juicebox from the Strokes since we look forward on the possibility of performing live for the first time by making song covers. We truly hope to get a response from the SGA since it would be a great opportunity and experience and if we get any info, we will definitely announce it on the Instagram page. But for now we will have to wait for a response.

I believe that by adding these kind of news on the Instagram is an interesting way to approach the purpose of the Instagram content that we will provide as a band by giving both important info of the band and also being able to provide goo entertainment content. Therefore, as I am here to tell you, during the meeting of the band, I would say the recording day for the audition that I mentioned, we got to discuss how the content on the Instagram account would be managed, and decided on have the strategy of posting the album options that we had creates (I don't know if you remember, but it was 2 posts ago) since such are the pieces I will use for the design of the Digipak, as background art and theme for the pictures of the band surrounding the discs (for LP and CD version will both have only 1 disc).

This is the example that I presented to the band members in order for them to grasp the concept of a Digipak, and what we needed to agree on. 



This is an Digipak on the LP version from which you get the songs, the disc and as you open it, great pictures of the band's performance and pictures of their concert tickets. As a result, we concluded that I will combine all the album ideas that we had in order to cut our small pieces and put them together with the purpose of overall looking like a collage. I will have to work on that, and also the video is already finished, finished, FINISHED. All together, added filter, added base. THAT'S IT!

So yes I have to work on posting more frequent on the Instagram account and start creating the concept art for the Digipak.


No comments:

Post a Comment

AICE MEDIA Portfolio by Andrea

That's it :)

 This has been a crazy journey since I got to face my fear and demonstrate that I actually can create a rock song. It will definitely be the...