Saturday, April 10, 2021

Concept Art for the Digipak

 So as I have thought, and discussed and put together, now I have the concept for the Digipak regarding its look and of course the content was already mentioned.

For the whole piece I am looking forward on creating a collage that involves all the pictures made for the album cover since as I showed you, there were plenty of options to provide a grunge and street style look, but also needs to be really vibrant. So yes I will put them all together which will strive on the color palette of Jean-Michel Basquiat's piece of "Offensive Orange" as well as involve his aggressive strokes in the design since I look forward on doodling us in literally stick figures to create both a minimalistic but playful representation of the band, in which it will be obvious on how to differentiate each other either for the members height and length of hair (We have spoke about this concept since November 2020).

Offensive Orange -Jean-Michel Basquiat

On the other side, we have created a Google Drive folder in which each member will put in the picture of the band's photoshoots, that they want on the Digipak so I can have a clear idea on what they want to involve specially what picture they want me to put of them since there are some individual pictures. Consequently, I will have to wait on such uploads, design this piece and finally I need to start looking forward on starting the CCR essay, and planning out what are the requirements and give it my best shot.


No comments:

Post a Comment

AICE MEDIA Portfolio by Andrea

That's it :)

 This has been a crazy journey since I got to face my fear and demonstrate that I actually can create a rock song. It will definitely be the...