Sunday, March 28, 2021

Instagram account

 So as I have been working on the Instagram account, I have started to plan out what I should do with the account since there I could share the moments from the band like great covers we have recorded or great pictures that we have together. But as I have seen through social media, other bands also create great content by involving the creation of Tik Toks regarding their band and material; for example, a great band that does this is the Tram Stamps, which is a contemporary Pop Punk band, composed by three young women; and their music has high quality but still is not recognized.

Such band, created enjoyable content since they made jokes regarding the music genre they did, or demonstrated what was the history or dynamic of the band, which I thought it was a good approach in order to share their content and give intimacy on the band. Therefore, I am looking forward for the account that I am managing, @flappertheband, to start creating funny content along sharing our memories and even or new song and music video. Also, I have been following many people that are Seniors from Cypress in order to have an audience for our content. The reason what I had such target audience, is because they will be people that appreciate our content by recognizing that we are from their same year as well as area. Lastly, probably I will adjust the "target audience" from the account in order to improve our presence on the "for you page" to the viewers, since there is an adjustment for the account in order to fit the age and gender group that you are striving to have more presence on. So yeah I will do that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

AICE MEDIA Portfolio by Andrea

That's it :)

 This has been a crazy journey since I got to face my fear and demonstrate that I actually can create a rock song. It will definitely be the...