Wednesday, March 31, 2021

To do's

 Since I am almost finished with the project I need to have planned out the missing tasks for the portfolio to be completed. Overall, I need to further develop the Instagram account, and start the digipak which would involve both photoshoots of the band and the members and the content of the album itself; even though we are just displaying the song Memoria. For the record, the album will be named: The Last Rays of Light referring to the the experience of creating the music video, since we were going according to the time of day to film certain Rock genres. But during the process, we were definitely taking advantage of "The Last Rays of Light".

Therefore, for the album I could further develop on the idea of light to involve it for the art of the album along with the pictures taken during both of the filming days, the punk scene and in the aero plane station which together involve both playful and creative ways to approach the presentation of a band; and as I have discussed with the band, we have to agree on which pictures to include on the digipak.

So to do I have to:

-Ask Valentina (guitarist) for the pictures of the Photoshoot that we did, since we did it with her camera.

-Finish the editing of the video, for adding the bass line and possibly adding a filter.

-Start Digipak art

-Create album cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AICE MEDIA Portfolio by Andrea

That's it :)

 This has been a crazy journey since I got to face my fear and demonstrate that I actually can create a rock song. It will definitely be the...