Thursday, March 25, 2021

Completed the video

 Today I decided to start editing the video on iMovie, and since we actually ad great footage the editing was simpler than expected, so it is safe to say that I already finished the video :) 

As I have mentioned many times, I still don't have Olga's part of the bass lines so it could be added the video's audio but that could be filmed on the upcoming week to finally finish the video. But yes as I said before, I finished editing the video, and I am satisfied with the turnout since it does look playful and the quality of the filming, editing, performance is really good so yes everything worked thank God.

Also, it is amazing how our preparations on schedule the filming on certain times of the day according to the genre, worked; since we were relying on the natural light in order to have a sunny day for the Indie part; gloomy for the punk/goth and warm sunset for the Flapper band; and all that is captivated in our video. I'm so happy and excited to share the video through here but I will do so as soon as I have the music exactly as it should be without having the necessity to add any filters for the color or the "old" aesthetic since I think that will leave out much of the details that the changing and our performance is involving, and we don't really want to leave that out. On the other side I need to start working on the other requirements of the projects, such as the Instagram account. Meaning I have to recollect all the great pics we have as a band.

P.S: I forgot to mention that the video both starts and finishes with an oculus opening/closing. It's really fun to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AICE MEDIA Portfolio by Andrea

That's it :)

 This has been a crazy journey since I got to face my fear and demonstrate that I actually can create a rock song. It will definitely be the...