Sunday, March 21, 2021

Updates on recordings

 So last time that I was here, I forgot to mention that I started already editing the sound, meaning the song's audio in the Garage Band App, since Valentina already finished recording her guitar parts which she did by herself since at that time on last Sunday, I had to already leave. However, she finished recording it and sent it to me to start editing and putting all things together.

As I was doing so, it turns out that the beat on the bass and the drums are not going synchronically since the bass was recorded doing the old version of the song, since on last Sunday, before filming we got to record again the song, along with the touchups on my drum parts what would overall alter the rhythm. Consequently, Olga has to record her part again, adapted to the new version of the song. So I will have to wait on that, meanwhile I have the rest putted together, and today I will start on editing the music video and creating the feed for the band's Instagram account which for your information is @flappertheband

No comments:

Post a Comment

AICE MEDIA Portfolio by Andrea

That's it :)

 This has been a crazy journey since I got to face my fear and demonstrate that I actually can create a rock song. It will definitely be the...