Tuesday, March 23, 2021

The music's audio

 Today I met up with Valentina, taking advantage that we are in the spring break to make additional touchups for the song's audio since as I was editing it, the vocals were not on the rhythm, so we adjusted both the lyrics and record again. Other than that, we planned out how the we would like the video to be composed, and its layering would be:

1st half: Indie (intro and 1st verse of the song)

2nd half: Punk/Goth (2nd verse of the song)

3/4: Parallelism on Indie and Punk/Goth and introduction of the actual band Flapper (Bridge of the song)

Ending: Flapper performance.

For this project I decided not to organize the shots of video with storyboarding because that was not the approach I desired for the video, but rather as I have mentioned it before; approach it by filming in full shot of the band, so the scene would be like  stage performance, and the other part would be composed by medium shots with hand held camera movements so there would be more intimacy with the band. Other than that, we filmed moments that we improvised or kidding around so we would use it as aside footage for the music video, as the band The Police does as well.

Overall, I discussed this with the band in order to start editing as finish as soon as possible so I would be more than good with following the schedule.

I just need Olga's bass part but I will put everything together and add that when I have it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

AICE MEDIA Portfolio by Andrea

That's it :)

 This has been a crazy journey since I got to face my fear and demonstrate that I actually can create a rock song. It will definitely be the...