Monday, April 5, 2021

Thoughts on Digipak

Hello, since I have to create a Digipak for the band's son Memoria-The Last Rays of Lights, I had to research on how to produce a Digipak, what where its elements, etc...since I honestly did not have a clue. So by viewing this random video, I got to understand its elements. Therefore, as I have further researched and need to discuss with the band members, I am looking towards creating a Digipak both for the CD and LP versions since usually they possess pictures of the band members, artwork of the band and further content on their songs, such as the lyrics.


Consequently, my upcoming assignments to complete are continue managing and posting on the Instagram account @flappertheband, but mainly produce the artwork and design of the Digipak, from which I will have to discuss with the band members on how to approach it and what artwork and pictures they would like to involve and etc...

To do's:

-Speak to band members regarding Digipak design,
-Choose and obtain the band pictures,
-Keep posting on Instagram,
-Create CCR Essay.

That's it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

AICE MEDIA Portfolio by Andrea

That's it :)

 This has been a crazy journey since I got to face my fear and demonstrate that I actually can create a rock song. It will definitely be the...