Sunday, April 4, 2021

Album cover

 As I have experimented with certain pictures I took around my neighborhood, I found a filter on my Samsung called "Magic Pen" and it puts the opposite color of the palette into the object and creates a retro futuristic look of the 80's like the typical videogame or perception of what the future would be like in the 80's. 

Here I will display my first experimentation with the filters of the camera from which my band members rejected as concept ideas for the album even though I did accept them.






For your information this is a water post next to a rock colored in rainbows, which I found on my street :)

But the album cover that we decided on was this teeth that seems as if it is a radiography but in reality is a case where I keep my earrings. So by editing the actual colors of the picture, it had a really interesting look that fitted both an 80's "futuristic" look and also involves an unconventional object when it reality comes from a simple subject of a personal belonging. So we really found this interesting and I look towards this week continue editing the picture to add the logo of the band, from which I have not determined if I had to switch the colors of the emblem. I will have o work on that and keep you updated :)


For some reason the first pictures give me a feeling of Joy Division or The Smiths album covers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AICE MEDIA Portfolio by Andrea

That's it :)

 This has been a crazy journey since I got to face my fear and demonstrate that I actually can create a rock song. It will definitely be the...